ES File Explorer For PC :- ES File Explorer For PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac would be great, Right? In this article , we will help you to install it in your PC.
ES File Explorer allows you to browse Android device files right from the computer. If your computer and Android device are in the same WiFi network, then you can manage your device files wirelessly without a client.
Download and Install ES File Explorer for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install ES File Explorer For PC:-
- Install ES File Explorer App using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install ES File Explorer using Nox App Player.
1. Install ES File Explorer using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: ES File Explorer
- You will see search result for ES File Explorer app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for ES File Explorer depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
Features Of ES File Explorer For PC Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP/Vista & Mac
Its an Android application which we thought you should have for your PC because its necessary to manage your PC files as well. Do you think your files are too much and you are unable to manage them in your PC? This full featured File explorer, taking small, is absolutely necessary for you to manage your software in phone everyday .
You can manage your files like you do on your Phone with this amazing application on your PC. The most eye catchy and attractive thing about this application is the features of this application.
Wanna have a look at the features of ES File Explorer? Then, have a look so that you have the reason to install it in your System.
Following are the features of ES File Explorer:-
- Internal Music Player.
- Support Multiple Resolutions.
- For easy access support file shortcuts on Home Screen.
- Thumbnail for Photo, video and apk files.
- For File manager the view is list and grid.
- Basic features like cut, copy, delete, compress, extract etc. easily accessible .
- Compress and decompress support.
- For 100+ different file types, toolbar and menu items 3 sets of commercial icons are there.
- 20+ languages are supported.
- Your files and folders are automatically sorted by their file types and characteristics so that you can easily find exactly the file you are looking for.
- To clean up useless files you can analyze the storage. The files which took most of your space you can find them.
- Manage your downloads, control your files and clean up junk.
- Easy to use and operate.
- Smooth function and interface.
- Completely safe and secured .
- Regular encryption of data.
Above mentioned are the features of ES File Explorer. We hope you like the features of the application.
Now, you have the reason to install ES File Explorer For PC.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of ES File Explorer with NOX App Player.
2. Install ES File Explorer with NOX App Player
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: ES File Explorer.
- Install ES File Explorer on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play ES File Explorer.
So, what are you guys waiting for? Download & Install ES File Explorer For PC Now!
If you have any doubts you may ask us in the comments section below. We will surely help you with best possible resolution.
Thanks for reading the article!