Gallery Vault For PC :- Windows 10 & Other Versions installation steps is what we are going to help you with in this article.
Gallery Vault is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, videos and any other files that you do not want others to see.
Download and Install Gallery Vault for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install Gallery Vault For PC:-
- Install Gallery Vault App using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install Gallery Vault using Nox App Player.
1. Install Gallery Vault using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: Gallery Vault
- You will see search result for Gallery Vault app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Gallery Vault depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
Features Of Gallery Vault For PC Windows 10 & Other Versions
Your privacy will not at all get affected as Gallery Vault can hide its application icon. In the secure vault, you can import your private images and videos and the existence of it is hided and nobody can take an estimate.
Still wanna about it? Well, okay let’s give you all the information including its eye catchy and attractive features as well.
It has a attractive and pretty design, it also provides you a fantastic browsing media experience. Let’s now move ahead to the features of Gallery Vault.
Following are the features of Gallery Vault:-
- Secure and hidden your files, videos, images, and any other type of files if you have.
- Your data and files are completely safe the data is regularly encrypted.
- The most amazing thing is that no one can even take a guess that there is app gallery vault in your device as it supports hiding icon.
- In SD Card you can support and save hidden files and moving your encrypted files to SD Card to save your device.
- With private browser integrate and support downloading images and videos on web page with just one click.
- Elegant, attractive and beautiful user experience with smooth controls.
- Playing and support hiding GIF games.
- Break in alerts supported.
- Fingerprint lock supported.
- Support downloading all images.
- Web private browser integration and all images download support.
- Attractive, elegant and beautiful browser.
- Use SD Card to maintain and manage space.
- Show fake content when you input fake passcode.
- No storage limitation to hide and view photo.
- Hiding icon supported, know the importance of your Gallery vault.
- If you’re in a hurry shake your phone to close Gallery vault.
- Attractive graphics with smooth controls and launch in one go without any hang issues.
That’s all about the features of Gallery Vault. We hope you like the features. So, what are you guys waiting for? Download & Install Gallery Vault For PC now.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of Gallery Vault with NOX App Player.
2. Install Gallery Vault with NOX App Player
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: Gallery Vault.
- Install Gallery Vault on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play Gallery Vault.
If you face any issues with the installation of Gallery Vault For PC you may ask us in the comments section below.
Thanks for reading the article!