WiFi Warden For PC :- Installation steps would what you get in this article so that you can check important information for the WiFi you’re connected with grace.
WiFi Warden is a comprehensive app where you can check important information for the WiFi network you’re connected to with just a glance.
Download and Install WiFi Warden for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install WiFi Warden For PC:-
- Install WiFi Warden App using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install WiFi Warden using Nox App Player.
1. Install WiFi Warden using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: WiFi Warden
- You will see search result for WiFi Warden app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for WiFi Warden depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
By Analysing WiFi Warden, you can:-
Discover everything WiFi Warden can do for you, giving you peace of mind as you browse the Internet to your heart’s desire.
- Including SSID, BSSID, channel number, channel bandwidth, the router manufacturer, encryption, security, distance, etc you can see all the information see all the information that can be found on the Wi-Fi networks around you .
- Find a less crowded channel to increase the signal quality of your wireless router.
Features Of WiFi Warden For PC Windows 10 & Other Versions
Following are the features of WiFi Warden:-
- Analyse WiFi Networks.
- Increase your security by connecting to your WiFi using passphrase and WPS.
- Calculate the WPS PINs of some routers.
- View Saved Wi-Fi passwords which requires PIN.
- View the information of the devices connected to your networks.
- On the network find the open ports of the devices.
- Create Strong passwords.
That’s all about the enormous number of attractive features of WiFi Warden. Now, you guys must be thinking that should you root your device as well while using WiFi Warden for the first time.
Let’s clear your doubt as well.
Do You Need To Root Your Device?
- If you’re using Android 5 to 8 you need to root your device to connect using WPS.
- Your phone must be rooted on Android 9, Android 4.4 and earlier versions.
- You need to root access on all Android versions to view WiFi passwords.
- Get the serial number of the access point by accessing root on all Android versions.
- You need root access on all Android versions to check WPS Lock.
So, that’s how you can follow our guidelines for the Root Instructions. Yes, you need to Root all the Android devices for some brilliant functions accessing.
So, this quarantine check all the important updates and information about your WiFi connection and stay updated about it.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of WiFi Warden with NOX App Player.
2. Install WiFi Warden with NOX App Player
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: WiFi Warden.
- Install WiFi Warden on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play WiFi Warden.
Download & Install WiFi Warden For PC Now!
If you face any issues with the installation of WiFi Warden For PC then you may ask us i the comments section below. We will help you with the best possible solution.
Thanks for giving your valuable time for reading our Article. Have a fantabulous day ahead!