eWeLink for PC: In our daily routine, we do many things throughout the day. If you talk about everyday tasks, such as switching/ closing the switch, LED’s off / On, and Sensors.
But have you ever thought that if all these works are managed with one application? Yes, it can happen. But if you use eWeLink App. In this application, you get all the features that make your life even more comfortable.
Download and Install eWeLink for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
There are some daily routine things that we have to do. Such as watching everyday tasks, turning on or off the light switch, sensors systems, or TV. But if we have eWeLink EZ Smart Home App then all these works are automatically managed for us by this application.
If we talk about whether we can get this application then we can get this app easily from Play Store. If we wish that we get these apps to run in the computer, then it is also possible with emulator apps, as mentioned below.
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install eWeLink For PC:-
- Install eWeLink in PC using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install eWeLink in PC using Nox App Player.
1. Install eWeLink in PC using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: eWeLink
- You will see search result for eWeLink app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for eWeLink depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
You can easily do this eWeLink on Android or iOS smartphones. If you want to use it on your mobiles then visit Play Store. But if you want to use it in your computer system or Mac book, then you need emulators.
We have given some important information about Android emulators.
Specifications of eWeLink App
|Published By||EZ Smart Home|
|Publisher web URL||http://www.ez-smarthome.com|
|Launch Date||October 31st, 2019|
|Updated On||October 31st, 2019|
|Sub-category||Miscellaneous Home Software|
|Operating System Supports|
|Android Version Requirements||Requires Android 7.0 and up|
|File Size||Not Available|
|File Type||External File|
|Downloads in Last Week||08|
Features of eWeLink for pc
- Remote control
- Set Schedule
- LAN mode
- Loop timer
- Smart Scene
Compatible Devices with EZ Smart Home App
This App is working properly with these few Devices at our Daily Routine Home Things such as Smart curtain, Socket, Motion Sensor, Smart Light Bulb, Door Locks, Wall Switch, RF Remote Controller, and IoT Camera etc.
More About this App
Many times you must have seen that there are some things that are required to be done in our daily routine. But for some reason we either forget them or stay.
But if we are using eWeLink App then we may manage them with it. Because we may connect this android based app to them and can start on then or off them automatically either we are at home or out of home.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of eWeLink with NOX App Player.
2. Install eWeLink in PC with NOX App Player
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: eWeLink.
- Install eWeLink on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play eWeLink.
That’s how you can Install eWeLink using these two steps. Let’s now take a look at the Features and Application Information of eWeLink.
Conclusion: In the end, we would just like to say that with this watch you can transform our house into a completely smart house.
If you want ask more about this application then you may come on comments. Thanks