Are you a Game Of Thrones fan? Obviously are, who would’t have been a fan of Game Of Thrones. Ever played Game of Thrones: Conquest on your Android and iOS Devices? Played, right? Annoyed of playing in phone and digging your eyes into it? Don’t worry you are at the right place, Game Of Thrones:Conquest For PC is available and the downloading procedure will be provided in this article itself.
Power up your best dragon, command your army , forge alliances, and go to war to conquer new territories! Rule the Iron Throne and Seven Kingdoms in this addictive adventure Strategy RPG! The Iron Throne Fight is for real. Dragons rule the sky, Great Houses Clash, and the dead army threatens to battle the realm in #1 Strategy RPG, Game Of Thrones:Conquest .
Download and Install Game Of Thrones:Conquest for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install Game Of Thrones:Conquest For PC:-
- Install Game Of Thrones:Conquest in PC using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install Game Of Thrones:Conquest in PC using Nox App Player.
1. Install Game Of Thrones:Conquest in PC using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: Game Of Thrones:Conquest
- You will see search result for Game Of Thrones:Conquest app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Game Of Thrones:Conquest depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
Based on the award winning adventure HBO Series ,Game of Thrones: Conquest is a strategy RPG game in which players are allowed to become Lord in Westeros and define a strategy for conquering the Seven Kingdoms.
Before proceeding to the downloading steps let’s have a look at the features of Game Of Thrones:Conquest For PC.
Features Of Game Of Thrones: Conquest For PC
- You can raise your Dragon in this epic adventure MMO and become the lord of Iron Throne.
- Conquer 120+ iconic seats of power like Winter fell and King’s landing.
- From the hit HBO Series Interact with the key characters.
- Grow your own dragons by hatching eggs and protect your Castle. Defend your Strongholds, as each seat of power endows you with military and economic upgrades for your kingdom.
- Clash with your enemies, conquer the map , and spread your influence in this strategy RPG game based on the hit HBO series.
- Claim the iron throne and win the great war as you have navigate a dangerous political landscape using the innovative Allegiance System.
- Stability enhancements.
- Offered By- Warner Bros. International Enterprises.
- Released on– 17 October 2017.
- Updated on- 17 December 2019.
- Version– 2.12.253960.
- Download Size- 86.87 MB.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of Game Of Thrones:Conquest with NOX App Player.
2. Install Game Of Thrones:Conquest in PC with NOX App Player
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: Game Of Thrones:Conquest.
- Install Game Of Thrones:Conquest on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play Game Of Thrones:Conquest.
That’s how you can Install Game Of Thrones:Conquest using these two steps. Let’s now take a look at the Features and Application Information of Game Of Thrones:Conquest.
So, what are you guys waiting for? Go, Rule your throne and become the ultimate king. Live The Fantasy- Install Game Of Thrones: Conquest For PC now to Fight for the Iron Throne and rule the Seven Kingdoms!
If you have any doubts, you can clear with us in the comments section. Thanks for reading the article!