Are you not feeling safe on your Web browsers? Worried about your data? Worried about your data and private files safety? Then, HTTP Injector is what you need for your protection. Now, you all must be thinking that HTTP Injector is a Android Application and cannot be used in PC, but that’s wrong because HTTP Injector For PC is available.
Yes, you heard it right. In this article we will help you with the installation steps of HTTP Injector App. But before proceeding let’s see what HTTP Injector is all about.
Download and Install HTTP Injector For PC for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install HTTP Injector App For PC:-
- Install HTTP Injector App in PC using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install HTTP Injector in PC using Nox App Player.
1. Install HTTP Injector For PC in PC using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: HTTP Injector
- You will see search result for HTTP Injector For PC app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for HTTP Injector depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
Features Of HTTP Injector For PC
HTTP Injector is a VPN tool professionaly made for the users to browse the Internet Privately and securely without any tension of getting the data leak and hacked. With multiple protocol and tunneling technologies build into HTTP Injector, the app is surrounded by a safety wall.
To encrypt your connection it works as an Universal SSH/ Proxy/ SSL Tunnel/ DNS Tunnel/ Shadowsocks client so that you can surf the internet privately and securely. Apart from that it also helps you to access blocked websites behind from firewall. The best part of this application is that your own server can be configured and get connected using this app.
Secure your identity by accessing any website or data service on the internet and secure your system as well from hackers and online threats while using a public Wi-fi.
Let’s take a look at the features of HTTP Injector Application.
- Compression of Data
- Unblock Hot share-Tether
- Buffer size changing ability, etc.
- DNS Proxy/ Google DNS
- Change DNS
- SSH Client built in
- Filter Apps
- Using Shadow socks and SSH secure your connection.
- There are different types of tunnels which are HTTP Proxy+SSH, SSH, Shadow socks, DNS Tunnel and SSL (TSL).
- From the users lock and protect the settings.
- Hardware ID lock
- Custom message for customer can be set.
- Auto-reconnect and play load rotation
- With SSL tunneling faster and stable shadow socks.
- Dark Mode
- Disable vibration
We are sure that by looking at the features you all must be feeling safe about browsing on HTTP Injector Application. This browser will help you secure your data with all these brilliant features and guess what? The application doesn’t require any fee or cost. You can use it for free without any fee.
- Offered By- Evozi
- Released on- 5/07/2015
- Version– 5.0.3
- Updated On– 10/01/2020
- Download Size– 9.85 MB
How To Use HTTP Injector
- The config file which other users have created you need to import it (You can find it in your group chats and local groups) .
- Launch Payload Generator and press generate and select one of our servers to generate.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of HTTP Injector For PC with NOX App Player.
2. Install HTTP Injector For PC in PC with NOX App Player
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: HTTP Injector.
- Install HTTP Injector For PC on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play HTTP Injector For PC.
That’s how you can Install HTTP Injector Application using these two steps. Let’s now take a look at the Features and Application Information of HTTP Injector.
That’s the procedure of downloading HTTP Injector App. So, what else are you guys looking for? Download and install HTTP Injector App now and start browsing the internet privately & safely.