WiFi Kill For PC :- installation steps would what you get in this article so that you can protect your privacy and data and connect to trusted networks only.
Are you in of an application which can protect your privacy and data which can only connect to trusted networks? Then, you are at the right place as WiFi Kill is what you need for your PC.
Download and Install WiFi Kill for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install WiFi Kill For PC:-
- Install WiFi Kill App using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install WiFi Kill using Nox App Player.
1. Install WiFi Kill using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: WiFi Kill
- You will see search result for WiFi Kill app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for WiFi Kill depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
Features Of WiFi Kill For PC Windows 10 & Other Versions
To the trusted network simply add your trusted network list in the app and only when one or more of those networks are nearby will your WiFi actually enable.
To connect to any network use the wildcard as the name only. Or be extremely restrictive and only enable your WiFi when a network with the same name and mac address is nearby.
Anyone that has left their WiFi on while driving knows how annoying it is when your trying to do something on the phone that requires network connectivity to only find out you device can’t access the resource.
This is because that the Mobile IP is not implemented by the IP (as oppose to 4G/LTE) .
Your device looses all context what it was doing and needs to re-establish the session ,when your device switches between two WiFi hotspots or between a WiFi hotspot and a 4G/LTE network. Let’s take a look at the features of WiFi Kill.
Following are the features of WiFi Kill:-
- When driving it disables WiFi.
- Disables WiFi if no trusted networks are nearby.
- To determine if you’re driving it doesn’t use GPS.
- Add Trusted Network by name and/or MAC Address.
- Comprehensive logging (e.g. When driving started, WiFi enabled/disabled, etc).
- Status of device app and notification for quick access.
- To only scan for networks when screen is on Battery saver mode is on.
- Protects your data and Internet.
- Smooth to use and simple and attractive GUI interface you can use.
So, that’s all about the features of WiFi Kill. Now, if you wanna know more about the application WiFi Kill then you need to install and use the application.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of WiFi Kill with NOX App Player.
2. Install WiFi Kill with NOX App Player
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: WiFi Kill.
- Install WiFi Kill on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play WiFi Kill.
So, what are you guys waiting for? Download & Install WiFi Kill For PC Now!
If you face any issues with the installation of WiFi Kill For PC then you may ask us in the comments section below. We will help you with the best possible solution for sure.
Thanks for reading the article. Have a nice day!