MIPC for PC: Its an android type app to real time live surveillance. CCTV Camera has become very important in today’s era. Because we all want the security of our homes and offices very well.
But if we do not have a good quality operating system to watch live video. Then camera installation is not good enough. this web page, we are telling you about one such special application.
Download and Install MIPC for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install MIPC For PC:-
- Install MIPC in PC using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install MIPC in PC using Nox App Player.
1. Install MIPC in PC using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: MIPC
- You will see search result for MIPC app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for MIPC depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
Specifications of MIPC Apps
MIPC App is a software that gives you full control on your cameras Videos. You can monitor your footage live from any place through this application.
If you want this, do it in your smartphones iOS and Android. So you can get it easily from play store. To do it in computer, read our article carefully and till the end.
|Published By||Shenzhen Mining Technology Co,Ltd.|
|Publisher web URL||http://www.shenzhenmining.com|
|Launch Date||September 29th, 2017|
|Updated On||September 29th, 2017|
|Category||Utilities & Operating Systems|
|Operating System Supports|
|Android Version Requirements||Compatible with iOS Device Mostly|
|File Size||17.71 MB|
|File Type||External File|
|Downloads in Last Week||13|
|Price of App||Free|
Features of MIPC Apps
- Support mobile real-time video surveillance
- Real Time HD video viewing
- Remote PTZ control
- Camera direction rotation
- Touch screen
- Intelligent video recording (By Remote Control)
- Video real-time notification
- Provide real-time intercom
- Electronic amplification for Videos
- Timing alarm for real time videos
- Information push notifications and alerts
More About This App
By the way, you saw generally, whoever installs a camera in his office or home, does video support software.
But this is not enough, because if you do not have real time video monitoring support application or software then the camera is of no use. We suggest you that this app will prove very useful for you, which is MIPC App.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of MIPC with NOX App Player.
2. Install MIPC in PC with NOX App Player
As you have seen, this is a camera videos live surveillance app. Which is quite comforting for you in the iOS devices. By the way, you can also do this Maps app in your Android operating system, such as smartphones and computers.
But here to access this application on the computer you need the type of Android emulator app. Whose details and how to download, we have told you here. Nor do you have to pay any extra charge of any kind, why do the steps below BS easily.
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: MIPC.
- Install MIPC on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play MIPC.
That’s how you can Install MIPC using these two steps. Let’s now take a look at the Features and Application Information of MIPC.
Conclusion: If we come out with a summary in the last, then it happens that this is a MIPC app if we watch it for live monitoring of videos.
If still you can come in comments. Thanks