PhotoGrid for PC: Its an photo and video editing utility tool app. Which is available on Play Store. If You have smartphones such as iOS and Android You may access this app also on Your Devices free. By the way, the name of this app is known by which category this application is and what can we do through it.
We may use it as editing tool for Photos and Videos. Also, we may create a grid and slide of photo to make a video. Too, this app is working and similar app of Collage maker app.
Download and Install PhotoGrid for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install PhotoGrid For PC:-
- Install PhotoGrid in PC using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install PhotoGrid in PC using Nox App Player.
1. Install PhotoGrid in PC using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: PhotoGrid
- You will see search result for PhotoGrid app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for PhotoGrid depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
To Download and Intall PhotoGrid App on Computer we have to use Emulator app. A Few useful details and Installation procedure for PC is explained on this web page, may be you like and also get help from them.
Specifications of PhotoGrid App
|Publisher web URL||http://videopixstore.com/|
|Launch Date||June 24th, 2017|
|Updated On||June 24th, 2017|
|Current Version||Initial Version|
|Category||Digital Photo Software|
|Sub-category||Digital Photo Tools|
|Operating System Supports|
|OS Supports||Windows 10/Mobile|
|Android Version Requirements||Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 Mobile, Windows Phone 8.1 (ARM, x86, x64)|
|File Size||Not Available|
|File Type||External File|
|Downloads in Last Week||28|
|Price of App||Free|
Features of PhotoGrid College Photos App
If You are interested about this thing that you want to use this Photo Editing Tool App. Then, you will get following features –
- 100+ fonts
- Brand new template
- Variety of fonts
- Shadow color is changeable
- Text’s background is customizable
- Curved text function
- Sticker Eraser
- Search function now available
- Clips the object from the photo
- Remove the background or adjust it according to your choice
- Added funny Gif
- Clear cache files
- Much More layouts are available here
- Dye your own hair
- Color hair any way you want
- Create Photos slides and make video clips
More About This App
This is an application and software that gives you complete freedom to edit your photos and videos in your recording.
Generally this app is known as PhotoGrid College Photo Maker. Because, through it you may convert photos according to college life style easily.
Download and Install PhotoGrid for PC Windows 7/ 8/ 10 Free
As far as you have seen this web page about this application. That you can easily get this app at Play Store. And iOS, you can use Windows and Android devices.
The special feature you get here is that you can also make video clips from photos. That is, here you are getting photo editing tools as well as video editor option absolutely free.
If we talk about whether you can access this PhotoGrid app on your computer. So yes, you can easily do it in your recipe without any charge. But You have one necessary app is required here which is Emulator.
A Few steps you may check them to Download/ Install PhotoGrid App on Computer/ Mac Note Book Free.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of PhotoGrid with NOX App Player.
2. Install PhotoGrid in PC with NOX App Player
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: PhotoGrid.
- Install PhotoGrid on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play PhotoGrid.
That’s how you can Install PhotoGrid using these two steps. Let’s now take a look at the Features and Application Information of PhotoGrid.
Conclusion: Finally, we can say that this is an app where you can store and edit your photos as well. And it also applies in videos clips.
You may Put Your Queries in below comments section. Thanks