Private Photo Vault for PC: Everyone wants that his device, whether it is a smartphone or a computer, is absolutely safe. Because everyone has their own privacy.
But you do not need to worry, because we have brought here Descartes of an app that gives you full protection for your photos gallery. We are talking about the Private Photo Vault App.
Download and Install Private Photo Vault for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install Private Photo Vault For PC:-
- Install Private Photo Vault in PC using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install Private Photo Vault in PC using Nox App Player.
1. Install Private Photo Vault in PC using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: Private Photo Vault
- You will see search result for Private Photo Vault app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for Private Photo Vault depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
Which gives you a space to store photos separately and that too completely safe. In which you can set your own password. Or you can also use finger lock.
If you want to do it in your smartphones, iOS and Android, So you can do that easily without any complex setting and guide. All you have to do is login to your play store account and search Private Photo Vault App.
The special thing is that you can use it in your computer as well as your mobile phone. The entire process is described here.
Specifications of Private Photo Vault App
|Published By||Legendary Software Labs|
|Publisher web URL||http://legendarysoftwarelabs.com|
|Launch Date||April 15th, 2015|
|Updated On||April 23rd, 2015|
|Operating System Supports|
|Android Version Requirements||None|
|File Size||12.14 MB|
|Downloads in Last Week||1|
|Price of App||Free|
Private Photo Vault App Features
- Password protected app entry
- PIN Lock
- Protected Photo Albums: Lock photos in your private albums
- Break-in Report: Photo + GPS
- Decoy Password
- Create Secret Photo Albums right in the App
- Import/ Export securely photos from gallery
- Store Email Photos
- Text Message Photos
- Custom Album Covers to keep safe the contents of your private album
- Photo Viewing
- Private Separate Image Gallery
- Fully functioning image gallery
- Images Zooming, rotation, and panning
- Photo Slideshow
- Shuffle support and timer from within the photo locked
- Video Supports
- Watch Videos
- Privacy Features
More About This App
If we talk about securing your personal photos and videos, then photo vault app is the best option.
Private photo vault app we are talking about here, is a good and free application. Which is giving you the feature of securing videos along with full protection photos.
Download and Install Private Photo Vault for PC Windows 7/ 8/ 10 Free
After talking about the features of this application and some special specifications. Now we talk about it on any device whether it is smartphones iOS and Android or even if the computer is separate, how can it be used in it and how to install / download it.
All this information is now being given to you further. If you talk about mobile phones, then for that you will have to download and install this private photo vault app from play store.
But if we think that if we want to do this photo protection app on a big screen like computer or Mac note book then how can we do it. All these information are given in the steps below.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of Private Photo Vault with NOX App Player.
2. Install Private Photo Vault in PC with NOX App Player
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: Private Photo Vault.
- Install Private Photo Vault on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play Private Photo Vault.
That’s how you can Install Private Photo Vault using these two steps. Let’s now take a look at the Features and Application Information of Private Photo Vault.
Conclusion: Whatever important information was about this private photo vault app, we have shared it with you to some extent.
If Still you have any excitement about this application then leave a comment in below box, we will give response you. Thanks