tTorrent for PC: This is an application that is completely Android based. With the help of which we can download some files, movies or videos.
Why would you have seen many times our browsing system does not know by downloading some big files or big size files or movies shows. But if we have this tTorrent App then we can do this easily.
Download and Install tTorrent for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install tTorrent For PC:-
- Install tTorrent in PC using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install tTorrent in PC using Nox App Player.
1. Install tTorrent in PC using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: tTorrent
- You will see search result for tTorrent app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for tTorrent depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
Specifications of tTorrent App
They too without charging anything. You can access this application in your smartphones like Android or iOS platform mobiles.
If you want, you can run it in your personal computer system, as long as you have the address running on mobiles. No more complicated process to download and install.
All you have to do is go to Google Play Store or Apple Store and download it. The complete details of what you have to do for computer / mac note book are given here on this page. So you read and follow the web portal to the last.
|Publisher web URL||http://www.bittorrent.com|
|Launch Date||December 18th, 2018|
|Updated On||January 03rd, 2019|
|Sub-category||P2P & File-Sharing Software|
|Operating System Supports|
|Operating Systems||Windows XP/2003/Vista/Server 2008/7/8/10|
|Android Version Requirements||None|
|File Size||Not Available|
|File Type||External File|
|Downloads in Last Week||8267|
|Price of App||Free|
Features of tTorrent For pc
- Bandwidth prioritization
- RSS auto-downloading
- Mainline DHT
- Supports the protocol encryption
- Joint specification
- Peer exchange
- Many torrent clients
- Does not hog valuable system resources
- Typically accessing less than 6MB of memory
- Allow to use the computer
More About This App
You can download any number of large files and videos through this Android application. You do not have to pay any kind of charge to download this tTorrent App and take it in.
Normally you must have seen and we all do that too, whenever we have to download anything from internet or any search engine, we do it by any browser.
But have you ever thought that our browsers do very much internet packages. The application we are discussing about right now is tTorrent App.
Which gives you a very good downloading speed and that too a lot of work is done by the internet. You can easily do this on any device, such as Smartphones, and Computer Systems. The entire process of doing this app in the puck has been told below step by step.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of tTorrent with NOX App Player.
2. Install tTorrent in PC with NOX App Player
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: tTorrent.
- Install tTorrent on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play tTorrent.
That’s how you can Install tTorrent using these two steps. Let’s now take a look at the Features and Application Information of tTorrent.
Conclusion: As we told you that this is a good app to download large files or data.
If you still have some queries, you can ask in the comments. Thanks