XDV for PC: It is a kind of camera application. Which gives you the facility of live video surveillance. The special thing is that in this you can watch the video with full extent quality.
Neither do you have to pay any kind of charge. Just go to google play store to Install it on Android Devices. But for iOS you have to go on Apple store to Download and access this XDV App.
Download and Install XDV for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install XDV For PC:-
- Install XDV in PC using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install XDV in PC using Nox App Player.
1. Install XDV in PC using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: XDV
- You will see search result for XDV app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for XDV depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
In this, you can monitor your live real time with the help of hotspot connecting. If you want to do it in your computer, You must have to use Android Emulator App. Complete process it mentioned here below in this article.
Let’s We Clear Your some mandatory questions ?
Is this XDV Free ?
Yes, Off-course this application free to access and You may use it by using hotspot. If You want to use it on Computer then there is also no charges just Download Android Emulator and use it as well as on Smartphones.
Is this Useful App ?
By the point of view to surveillance software, this app is much more useful. If You are a users of it, then you have option to real time monitoring on your Security Cameras.
|Publisher web URL||http://www.sunchip-tech.com+++|
|Launch Date||November 13th, 2018|
|Updated On||November 13th, 2018|
|Category||Digital Photo Software|
|Sub-category||Digital Photo Tools|
|Operating System Supports|
|Operating Systems (OS)||Android|
|Android Version Requirements||None|
|App File Size||Not Available|
|File Type||External File|
|Downloads in Last Week||10|
|Price of App||Free|
XDV Apps Features
- Live Preview
- DV video screen.
- Control the motion to take pictures, video, and photography operation
- Ordinary camera, time taking pictures, automatic camera’
- Camera trajectory.
- Loop recording, and time-lapse recording.
- Resolution of fun setting
- Set exposure, and white balance.
- Real-time browsing, and file management movement DV terminal.
- Phone side backup.
- Connecting motion DV status, and pictures.
- Also, Simultaneously share to any social sites.
More About This App
In this era, everyone gives importance to security systems. As such all camera systems are also installed. But if you want to make your security system even better, then we would like to advise you to use this XDV camera app.
See below, Some important information and installation procedure that will help you to run this app in computer system.
Download and Install XDV for PC Windows 7/ 8/ 10 Free
As you have been able to know with the help of this article that this application is a camera system app. Which you get for free from play stores. With which you can make your camera system even better with the help of live surveillance and good video quality.
Now let’s talk about this in your personal Computer How to use operating system For that, first of all you have any emulator in your device like BlueStacks, MeMu Player or Andy Emulator will have to be downloaded. Whose procedure you can follow from here.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of XDV with NOX App Player.
2. Install XDV in PC with NOX App Player
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: XDV.
- Install XDV on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play XDV.
That’s how you can Install XDV using these two steps. Let’s now take a look at the Features and Application Information of XDV.
Conclusion: After sharing the complete information about this XDV app to you, we feel that it is sufficient. And hope that you will like it too.
If Still You are facing any issue you may discuss with us by using comments section of this current web page. Thanks