ZArchiver for PC: Its a Utilities and Tools Category App. Which is free available at Google Play Store and Apple Store. Through this application You are able to Archive Files such as zip, rar, rar5, bzip2, gzip, XZ, iso, tar, arj, cab, lzh, lha, lzma, xar, tgz, tbz, Z, deb, rpm, zipx, mtz, chm, dmg, cpio, cramfs.
Also You are able to Change file types and manage them according to Your requirements. If You are a user of Android and iOS Operating System Mobile Devices then You have to just go on Play Store and Get it directly.
Download and Install ZArchiver for PC (Windows 10, 8, 7 and Mac OS)
Below mentioned are the 2 methods to install ZArchiver For PC:-
- Install ZArchiver in PC using BlueStacks App Player.
- Download & Install ZArchiver in PC using Nox App Player.
1. Install ZArchiver in PC using Bluestacks App Player
Bluestacks is an emulator to run Android apps and game on your Windows or Mac devices. Following are the steps on how to install any app on PC with Bluestacks:-
- Firstly, open your Web Browser and search for Bluestacks.
- Launch its official website & Install Bluestacks in PC.
- Launch BlueStacks on PC.
- Once, BlueStacks is launched, Click on Google Play Store.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Search for: ZArchiver
- You will see search result for ZArchiver app just install it.
- Login to your Google account to download apps from Google Play on Bluestacks
- After login, installation process will start for ZArchiver depending on your internet connection.
So, this is the Procedure of downloading the application with Bluestacks App Player.
To Download this app on Your PC You must have to Use Emulator App also such as described in this article, read it until end.
- Multi threading support
- Support Multi core processors
- UTF-8 and UTF-16 supporting in filenames
- Allows you to use national symbols in filenames
- No need for enabling multi-select mode
- Also, You can select files by clicking on the icon from the left of the filename
More About this App
If You want to archive any type of file on Your Device such as gzip, XZ, iso and much more other. You may Access this app.
Also, its available free to Download/ Install for Mobile devices (Both Type iOS and Android Platform). For more information to Get it on PC You may follow below details.
Download/ Install ZArchiver for PC Windows 7/ 8/ 10/ Xp/ Vista
If You are using ZArchiver App on Your Smartphones such as iOS and Android Platform You already know about it. Also, we explain here. Its an utilities type in which you are able to Archive much more type of Files on Your Particular Device.
If You want to Use this app on big Screen of Your PC/ Mac Note Book You have to Download and Install Emulator app too on Your Operating System. Now You may read the below mentioned step by step process.
Let’s move ahead to the installation procedure of ZArchiver with NOX App Player.
2. Install ZArchiver in PC with NOX App Player
Follow the steps below:
- Open your Web Browser and search for NOX App Player.
- From its official website, install NOX App Player.
- Launch NOX App Player and open Google Play Store Application from the Home screen of NOX.
- Sign in with your Google ID.
- Tab searcher and search for: ZArchiver.
- Install ZArchiver on your Nox emulator.
- Once installation is completed, you will be able to play ZArchiver.
That’s how you can Install ZArchiver using these two steps. Let’s now take a look at the Features and Application Information of ZArchiver.
Final Words/ Conclusion: Some times we require that we access any type of files such as rar, jpg, .doc and other. But we don’t have to feature to access them.
Then, we may use This ZArchiver App on Our Device. By using it, we are able to Open and Read any type of file type. We have already explained about this application.
If still You have any kind of issue regarding this app Downloading and Installation process you may discuss with our experts. Our Team members will guide You step by step. Thanks